GetData Software Return Policy
GetData software is sold on a "try before you buy" basis. It is expected that a customer has downloaded and run the software in evaluation mode to prior to purchase.
If there is a technical deficiency in the software that affects its ability to meet a specific need, GetData will, at its discretion, refund the purchase price (excluding shipping/handling) within 30 days of purchase.
A refund is conditional upon the following criteria:
- The customer must seek technical assistance from GetData to try and solve the issue.
- The customer must provide GetData with sufficient information for GetData to reasonably investigate the matter with a view to identifying and rectifying the problem.
A refund is not satisfied if:
- Customer has not requested technical support before submitting refund request; or,
- Customer has contacted technical support but has not provided sufficient information to identify the issue; or,
- Customer has not followed the instructions given by support team in order to attempt to solve the issue.
Technical support is available using one of the following methods:
- Submit a support ticket;
- Using the “Live Support” buttons on the website to start a live chat;
- Telephone support; Sydney Australia head office on +61 2 82086053 (Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm)
- Call back service: USA: (866) 723-7329 - please leave your order ID, name, telephone number, location and email address.
Purchase By Mistake
GetData will refund software purchased by mistake if the software has not been activated.
Return of physical product purchased on-line
If a refund is authorized, any physical product (e.g. CD) must first be returned to GetData in its original packaging. For your protection we recommend use of a shipping method with tracking. A refund will not be processed until the original items are received. The physical product must include a printout of the correspondence authorizing the refund. The postal address for returns is as follows:
GetData Pty Ltd
PO Box 71
Engadine NSW 2233
Return of boxed software purchased from a retail store
Please return your purchase in its original packaging to the place of purchase. A refund will be subject to the return policy of the store in question.
In some circumstances we may request an uninstall code be provided to show that the software has been removed from a computer. Detailed instructions will be provided to generate this code.